Friday 24 January 2014

Hope In Rain Part 1-6

SCROLL DOWN FOR CHAPTER 1 to 6


 
*Credit to: Dumas and her sister PiyaBig smile*


NOTE
 
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.




1.Brown eyes


She was with her charming prince in her dreamland, a place she wanted to stay forever, where she could enjoy her life with him,where she could stay with him and feel him around her always. 


But the strange thing was that she was unable to see his face, and like always, her dream turned to a nightmare


He is going she started running behind him, he was nameless but her heart was calling out for him,Oh please stop her heart and mind were screaming but she couldn't voice out her thoughts. She was running behind him,her breath became irregular due to continues running, tears started making their way from eyes to her cheeks and neck, she was running oblivious to her surrounding, she was so engrossed in thoughts of that stranger that she couldn't fathom when her legs got in roots of a tree and she fell down hissing with pain.


She saw the man stop in his track, his broad back was rigid, his tall figure tensed, tears blurred her vision when she couldn't understand why she was running behind the man, suddenly everything went black, dark grey clouds surrounded the sky,far away the line where earth and sky met was dissolving like glucose.


What the hell is happening she thought out loud 


Again she saw him, he turned towards her, only his eyes were visible to her in the dense dark, he looked directly into her eyes as if he owns her, his bright fire like blazing eyes, his posture stiff due to tension... She was staring at  him trying to see his face when it stuck her!


Oh no! Is he a vampire she thought remembering her deity hey devi maiya protect me I don't want to be Bella she mummer biting her nails


His eyes were dark, dark like a night without moon, she couldn't see his face but could assume that his features were stiff and beautiful, as if she was too familiar with his features, his eyes piercing into her, trying to convey something, a dark secret

His eyes are conveying something but what she said to herself


His green sea like eyes with some molten lava touch was penetrating through her.


She got up hissing with pain a little, she stood up looking at his lean figure into dark, she took a step ahead to see the man but then suddenly someone whispered her name


Who is there she asked turning in the direction of the voice, she turned around fanatically, her own behavior seemed weird to her, all these were too familiar to her yet they were strange


Then all of a sudden it started raining, she looked up, drops from the sky were black, resembling something dark, something anguish and pain filled, Khushi was terrified, her heart was vulnerable and her mind was saying her to run, she didn't want those drops to touch her, they would be painful.


But when she touched herself to protect her from those dark drops, she found herself dry, not a drop was on her, her previous feeling of pain and insecurity slowly faded away but why these drops couldn't drench me 


Because your protector is here to protect you


A voice deep honey laced with a hint of mystery whispered in her ear while nibbling it, his touch didn't startled her, in fact she leaned onto that touch gladly, his hand came around her waist and tightened on its own accord, she breathed heavily due to his close proximity, she smiled and was about to turn to see her protector, when a blood curling scream filled the dark environment


"KHUSHI"


She woke up with a jerk, sweating, breathing heavily, eyes wide and disoriented Same dream since one month, ridiculous she palmed her face, wiping the sweat beads 


5am...argh! time to get up Khushi Kumari Gupta, it's your first day of job that to in your father's friend company, thank god La will there to support me or else I would have messed up a big time She rubbed her Eyes mumbling to herself.


Khushi stop talking to yourself, you idiot and come down within 10 min came an angry growl from downstairs


Jiji just wait for 4 minutes I will be down within 15 minutes Khushi said


Her bedroom's door opened with a loud sound THUD!!! 


I am gone Khushi murmured covering her face with blanket 


An angry Payal barged into the room with a red angry face


What are you still doing in bed Khushi, first you said you will not join papa's office till you achieved something by your own and you are sitting here mumbling to yourself, its 7 am Khushi and it's your first day in job, in your new office Payal said throwing her hand in air. 


Jiji are you kidding me! It's only 5 am, see your watch carefully, see my watch it's indicating only 5 am and I am not late, I have plenty of time Khushi said indicating towards her bed room watch.


You moron Sanka devi how can you forget your room watch is not working since 2 days. You didn't even change the batteries! Khushi you are too much Payal said with a warning look


Oh f**king shit! Jiji why didn't you wake me up, my office starts at 9am, oh holy crow, and If I am late they will think I am taking advantage of dad's position Khushi said in small voice
 

Khushi baby its OK, now don't be a crybaby, go and freshen up and come down to have breakfast and ya, I will drive you to your new office today don't worry you will there on time Payal said winking at Khushi.


Oh jiji you are the best I love you


OK now go Payal pushed her in the bathroom.


**************************************


Khushi came down and ran to her father, Dad she screamed at top of her voice


Haaye re nand kishore stop shouting will you an old lady emerged out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand, walking briskly towards the dining hall, adjusting her pallu properly on her head


Buaji you look so cute in the morning, I feel like kissing you Khushi said laughing


 Khushi baby don't trouble her! Come to me her dad said


Dad I am nervous it's my first day what if I mess up with something...


Her Dad cut off her in middle sentence and said you are daughter of Shashi Gupta remember that, my Khushi can never mess up anything keep faith beta Shashi said smiling


And what about me Dad I also love you Payal said pouting toward Shashi making Khushi giggle.


Tu toh mere aankhon ka tara hai {you are star of eyes} Shashi said to Payal.


OK now everyone come and have your breakfast,  Shashi keep your newspaper aside and come here at once a lady shouted while entering the dining hall, 


Aree Garima coming baba why so angry Shashi said


Because your didn't take your medicine yesterday, Shashi why you always trouble Garima for such tribal things ... take care of yourself Buaji said with an exasperated expression.


OK sorry promise I will take medicines on time, Garima I promise Shashi said to Garima holding her hands


Dad you are saying this same line from past 2 years Payal said and Khushi giggled ,Shashi glared at his two daughters


OK now Khushi baby have your breakfast, Payaliya will drop you Garima said smiling.


Its Payal mom  Payal stated in an irritated tone.


********************************

Bye mom, dad, buaji, will miss you all a lot Khushi said with an over dramatic sad expression.


Haaye re nand kishore you are going there only for 7 to 8 hours, tohar sanak kab jayegi nand kishore hi jane {when will your absurdness will go away only god knows} buaji said while laughing. 


Garima and Shashi blessed Khushi and Payal, after bidding them bye Payal drove towards Khushi's destination. 

*****************************************

Khushi checked her watch while Payal parked her car in the payment, in front of the company, they were still 10 minutes left to be nine


Not bad jiji Khushi teased



Oh stop it SD go inside, or you will be late and yes don't be nervous keep faith in devi maiya, you will rock Payal said encouraging Khushi.


 I love you jiji, you are the best Khushi hugged Payal and bid her bye, and when Payal drove away, Khushi turned towards the building and took a deep breath in


OK cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber She chanted in her mind


AR designs She read out loud the bold letters written boldly on company wall...


Hmm let see what my faith have in store for me she said as she stepped in.

******************************


LOVE
KBS

 
CRETID TO: DUMAS AND HER SISTER PIYA

 2. First Encounter


CHOTAY!!

"Why are you working so early? What about your medicines? From when you have become so careless? Are you even listening to me? ARNAV!" screeched Devyani Kapoor


 "What nani? You know, I have a meeting fixed with Khurana's for di's anniversary party! Before that I want to complete some off  my work, now can you please stop shouting nani I have to work" Arnav said to his nani in a dismissing tone.
 

"Oh really! From when did I start disturbing your work? You know what Aakash is better then you, at least he gives me time, talks to me, and you don't even acknowledge me" complained nani with a sad voice.


"Ah! Nani why fear when your Aakash is here, we don't need bhai to have fun, bhai you can go anywhere with your first love" Aakash said teasingly indicating towards Arnav's laptop as his first love


"What the! Aakash what are you doing here you should be in office in meeting, with Mehta company" said Arnav with wide eyes.


"Calm down bhai, the meeting is postponed for two hours, they said they want you in meeting" Aakash said shrugging.


"Me? What? But Why? I had cleared all the conditions to them yesterday!" Arnav said angrily.


"May be Bhai they need your assurance in this whole project or..."


"Or what Aakash tell them to trust our team or cancel the deal, talk to Aman, tell him to reschedule the meeting now, I will talk to them in my own way" Arnav said arrogantly.


"Calm down choty, so much temper for such a small thing, what will happen to you after me?"  nani said with exasperated expression.


"Nani please, don't say this" Aakash said hugging her


"Aakash! Nannav mere bhai! what is happening here, oh beauty queen you are also here... Hey! Why my nani is looking upset? Did these two said something? If yes main inka samman le lunga" NK said in his funny Hindi


"Samman nahi NK Bhi! jaan means life ...jaan le lunga" said a bewildered Aakash.


"Cut the crap guys I messaged Aman and asked him to reschedule the meeting, and the meeting is at 11 am, so be ready fast" Arnav said dismissing them all.


Aakash and NK flew out of there not wanting to face an angry lion, they would pass their time by playing games in their lappy.


"Nani why are you standing here? Do you want to scold me more?" Arnav asked


"Chotey do you  remember the promise you made to your dad? Its time Chotey, it's time to fulfill it" Nani said looking at Arnav pleadingly 


"Nani how many times we are going to discuss about the same thing? Nani I made that promise in heat of moment! I was very young that time... I don't know if I can do that or I am worth of it or not" Arnav said gulping


"You have to do it... It has to be done" 


"But Nani I am not worth of it..."


"BM!!! I am here again, where are you?" a 3 years old girl came running into Arnav's room and jumped on him, Arnav cached her and twirled her around.


"Kairavi how many times I told you not call me that" Arnav said smiling.


"What is the problem? BM means bade mamu, but it's too old fashion and too big so I cut it short, BM is COOL" Kiravi said while giggling.


"Nani, Chotey how are you both? And Chotey why are you always behind my other two brothers? They are so innocent"  Anjali said mischievously in a sweet voice


"Anjali bitiya, chote wants to make them like him, as if his what the's are not enough" Nani said teasingly.


"Oh not again! How much you both can talk, leave my BM or I will tell dad" Kairavi said glaring at her mother.


"Aha!!! See Di, someone is with me too" Arnav said with a victory smile, and saw Aakash entering with NK


"Bhai we should go, we have a meeting with Mehtas and I am taking NK with me in my car, bye and yes Bhai that intern is joining today!" Aakash stated seriously and Arnav nodded


"Di I have to go to, I know jiju is coming tomorrow, don't worry everything is prepared, got to go, Bye" Arnav said in hurried tone.


"Chotey! Listen I am here to talk to you about something, but after hearing Akash... I think she is the one... the intern you were talking about" Anjali said


"Who" Arnav asked with straight face 


"Everyone in this house knows about your reason, stop being so rude, I know why are you doing this, you are forgetting that I am your sister" Anjali said


"I know I had a brief discussion about the same topic, go and discuss with nani... BYE" Arnav was gone before Anjali could have reacted 


Arnav reached office 5 minutes before the office time. After parking his car in scheduled place he got out of car and started walking towards office, typing furiously in his black berry. Suddenly he collided with a soft figure.


"Hey devi maiya"

"What the!!!"  

They looked at each other.

"Can't you see" he stopped


Time stopped, Arnav breath hitched


He could no believe his eyes She is here he thought. Khushi looked at him all confused for his Reaction.  

*************************
 
LOVE
KBS


 

*Credit to: Dumas and her sister PiyaBig smile*


3. First Sight To First Fight

*PLEASE IGNORE THE TYPOS AND PARDON GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES*


"Hello! Mister, I am talking to you. Are you deaf? I asked, can't you to see where you are going, you can't just push a lady and stare at her you know!" Khushi said irritatingly.


"HELLO! ARE YOU HERE?" Khushi shouted waving her hand in front of him violently.


"Huh!" Arnav replied still in stance looking at her without blinking


"Thank god, I thought you can't speak or hear that's why I was shouting and by the way it's rude to stare a lady like this" Khushi said


"Khu..." Arnav was cut off in middle by a loud and screechy voice.


"Arniii my baby"


A lady probably of 20's was standing wearing a deep red dress which only reached to her middle thigh. She was standing in front of Khushi, eying her from top to bottom.


Argh! not again Arnav looked away irritated.


"Is she is your girlfriend?" Khushi smirked and Arnav looked at her bewildered


"No need to answer that I can understand, BTW you should be happy, your girlfriend is so sexy" Khushi said giggling.


"Listen..." Arnav tried speaking


"No I don't have time, and next time whenever you collide with someone say sorry, get that" Khushi said


"How dare y..." Arnav again tried


"BYE" Khushi went away without giving any backward glance


"OMG, Arni who the hell she was and how can she talk to you like that?" Sana went on but Arnav was still staring at the direction where Khushi had gone


This can't be her, so changed and how dare she talked to me like that, doesn't she know that no one can talk to me like that Arnav thought clenching his fist and jaw.


As if she remembered you his heart mocked making him stiff with realization  


"Arni are you even listening to me?" Sana pouted


"WHAT?" Arnav shouted


"Why are you shouting at me" Sana pouted badly


Oh please someone save from her me Arnav thought.


"Hey Banana!"


"It's Sana NK" Sana said rolling her eyes still clinging to Arnav


"Actually La was calling you for you to check your new event's dress" NK said


"OMG, it's ready? I am so glad...sorry ASR I have to go but don't be upset and don't miss me too much, I will return soon" She said winking naughtily before going and Arnav relaxed visibly 


"No need to thank Nannav me" NK smirked


"Who said I was going to?" Arnav said
************************************

  

 Lavanya was standing in front of her parent's portrait that was hanged on the wall of her cabin. She was an independent woman but she always needed someone to support her. She loved Khushi and her family, she couldn't be without them, they were her family. But still she missed her parents. She was so lost in her thought that she didn't notice her cabin's door was being opened sneakily 


"BOOO" Khushi screamed in thought to surprise La but she didn't even flinched


"Shut up kiddo" La said rolling her eyes


"Can't you just act to be afraid, it's insulting you know" Khushi said pouting


"Cut that, you are here! That too in time" La asked with fake surprised face


"Oh! C'mon you know how serious I am" Khushi said


"Yap! Who knows you better than me SD" La replied sarcastically "OK let's go, I think ASR is here, be ready he can call you any time, I am going to inform Aakash about you OK. Stay here."


************************

"She reached?"  A man asked

"I think so" Arnav said.

"Are you OK?" Man said

"Yes I am, I need her past detail so that I can... you know what I mean" Said Arnav

 "OK, calm down. Check I have already sent it, Good luck" man said

"Thanks Mr.Gupta, Bye" Arnav smiled 


*PING*


Arnav received an email, he clicked on it.


"Open up damn it, hell with the connection problem damn it!" Arnav muttered.


"Bhai she is here, should I call her in" Aakash asked nervously, Arnav gulped a big amount of air calming himself down


You are her protector Arnav. If she is a bone structure, you are her upper skin to protect. Be ready for challenges He recalled his father's word. He took a deep breath and said "Get her in"


"Khushi come inside" Aakash called out


Khushi entered excitingly smiling at Aakash, she had heard a lot about her to be Boss and the most important thing she heard was that her boss was hot, what else any girl could need. She turned to meet and greet her Boss and she froze. "Oh shit"
 

"Yo... you" she stammered 


 "KHUSHI" Arnav inaudibly whispered.


Arnav again closed his eyes and recalled his father's last words.


You are her protector Arnav. If she is a bone structure, you are her upper skin to protect. Be ready for challenges He opened his eyes and looked at her, he was visibly looking calm and relaxed 


"Welcome Miss Khushi" Arnav said authoritative voice.


                        "Let the game begin" Aakash said in mind.      

            
 *********************************



LOVE
KBS

*Credit to: Dumas and her sister PiyaBig smile*
PROOF READ BY: CHEESEMADTongue

4. SEARCHING EYES


Khushi was roaming in the whole office. Her first meeting with her boss was terrifying. She was still in shock. The man with whom she had collided was her boss. She never wanted to face that man again in her life, but now that man was her boss Ironic.


La had described her about office surroundings and rules; she had instructed her to report to Aman from tomorrow. But the question was 'Could she work here with such an irritating boss?' Well destiny could never be challenged and in case of Khushi Kumari Gupta her whole life depended on destiny...


Khushi was amused to see the infrastructures; she was impressed with such fabulous taste of decoration. She was wandering around as if she had nothing to do, so she decided to introduce herself to the office.

****************************

"Lavanya call the manager of HR, tell him to take information about Miss Gupta and submit it to Jay, Get that?" ASR said in total business tone.


"Ya! But ASR Mr. Jha is out of Delhi for our JK project, and he would be returning today at evening" Lavanya said checking her diary.


"Oh yes! Well then tell him to report me directly OK" ASR said.


"OK" Lavanya said and turned to leave.


 "Lavanya!" ASR called


"Yes ASR!" La turned to him


"Is Khushi... I mean Miss Gupta is comfortable here" ASR asked


"Yes she is OK" La said


"You are very protective of her" ASR said in matter-of-fact tone


"I love her like my little sister ASR, she is very innocent, I am thankful to you when you chose her to work as intern for you, but I still can't get the fact that why out of the blue did you choose her?" Lavanya asked.


"Lavanya get back to work, and yes take care of her." He said in dismissing tone.


La opened the door and signed "What is with him and his rapidly flipping behavior Argh!"

******************************************

Khushi was in front of store room. Wondering about its inner structure. She always liked adventures. How she wished she could sneak into this room with black mask over her face and a little torch in hand. She giggled to herself and slapped herself mentally for such a lunatic Idea.


"Miss Gupta!"
                                                                                                                                                                          
A sudden voice made Khushi jump out of her skin. She turned around so fast that her ankle got twisted and she stumbled. She closed her eyes anticipating a fall and after that an aching bum and backbone. But the fall never came, instead a warm, long; strong, muscular arms rounded her around her waist.


She already knew who could be this. She opened her eyes only to be captivated by a pair of brown honey orbs. She looked into those eyes, and everything else faded; it was just her and his eyes. Those eyes were like a dream storm.


Suddenly it struck her, she had seen these eyes somewhere, she frowned and tried to look deeper in those eyes.


"Oh these are the same eyes from dream" Khushi thought.


Arnav looked at her and frowned, trying to find out the reason of her continues shameless staring at her boss.


"Are you OK Miss Gupta or should I call an ambulance for you, you are here to work, you should be with Lavanya, why are you alone here, where construction work is going on" he was in ASR mode and was talking in speed of 50 km/h.


But her sudden question caught him off-guard.


"Do we know each other sir?" Khushi asked.


Arnav was looking at her without blinking. What would he do now?


"I know you...right? Tell me!" Khushi murmured.


"Shit" Arnav thought.


"Tell me do we know each other" Khushi asked again.
**************************

LOVE
KBS






*Credit to: Dumas and her sister PiyaBig smile*
Chapter dedicated to ANNETongue
5.HE IS BACK


"Tell me do we know each other" Khushi asked again.


"No, you both never met before Khushi ji, bhai was in boarding school when you were born" Aakash replied rescuing Arnav from a disastrous situation  


"Oh" Khushi said looking at Arnav, he helped her to stand and stepped back


"Miss Gupta get back to work" Arnav ordered.


"OK sir" Khushi said


"Call me ASR like others do" Arnav said sternly.


"Sorry but I prefer sir over ASR" she said looking down


"Reason?" Arnav asked.


"It just whenever I tried to call you ASR something funny comes up in my mind" she said innocently.


"What funny thing?" he asked curiously.


"Access Service request" Khushi said hurriedly.


"Excuse me!"


"Yes this full form popped in my mind whenever I hear your name" She said trying hard not to burst out laughing, the expression on Arnav's face was incredible.


"Ermm Bhai...ummm" Aakash tried his best to control himself but he burst out laughing as well as Khushi. They high-five each other, while Arnav was still debating in his head in the topic that how dare they laugh at him.
 

"Arnii why are they laughing so loudly in our office premises?" Sana asked.


"Your office?" Khushi asked bewildered.


"Aakash introduce Mr. Jha to Miss Gupta, OK" Arnav interrupted them.


"OK Bhai" Aakash nodded.


He and Khushi went from there still laughing slowly.


"Arnii can we go for a lunch" Sana said while pushing her lips forward.


Arnav flinched back and refused her and Sana pouted again


"Can someone tell her she looks bad when she pout? Yes I should contact NK" Arnav thought


************************************
"So, Khushi ji how is Payal?" Aakash sighed.


"Ya jiji misses you too" She smirked.


"You are too much" Aakash smiled.


"And your bro is magarmuch {crocodile}" They both laughed.

*********************************

 "Meet Mr.Jha, he is the manager of our HR, a super efficient person" Aakash introduced.


"Yes he is the most sincere employee you know, Bahut bache hai dill ke" NK said.


Khushi looked confused, Mr. Jha chuckled, Aakash looked embarrassed.


"Bahut bacche nahi NK bhai...acche hai dil ke" Aakash corrected.


"Ya wahi...kya sarq padta hai" NK defended.


"Sarq nahi farq" They all corrected him.


"Ya wahi" NK said rolling his eyes.


"OK let me introduce myself I am Shyam manohar Jha and you?" He asked


"I am Khushi Kumari Gupta" She smiled.


Shyam stilled and turned pale, all blood rushed out of his face. Khushi was going to ask if he was OK or not but suddenly a loud happy voice interrupted them.


"Are you daughter of Shashi Gupta uncle" A young boy with purple shirt and white coat asked her.


"Yes, but sorry I don't know you" Khushi said politely ignoring the person


"Oh! Really so you don't know me sanka devi" Boy said mischievously.


"GET LOST KARAN ROY" Khushi thundered.


"Hey SD sorry" Karan said.


"Do you know each other? How?" NK asked.


"Unfortunately, he is my childhood friend" Khushi huffed and puffed.


"Hey that's not fair... you are hell lucky to have such a handsome boy as your friend, and I am sorry I couldn't come to party, I was busy SD and..." Karan couldn't finish his sentence as Aakash interrupted him.


"So, Karan what are you doing here?" Aakash asked coldly.


"To meet bhai...I mean Arnav" Karan said.


"Oh! So go and meet. Is it about KBS designs?" NK asked.


"Ya let's go. Bye SD" Karan said while looking at Khushi.



Khushi mouthed f**k off and he chuckled. Three of them went toward Arnav's cabin.

Khushi turned to found Mr. Jha already gone. He was here just few minutes ago, what I am supposed to do now? But why he was behaving so weirdly?

*******************************


"How could this happen, he said she is alive but I had killed her with my hands, She was dead how can she be alive...Argh! Raizada and Gupta they will pay...I will make them pay with their blood. I promise you ma I will send her up to you soon! Very soon! I am Back." A manic laugh echoed in surrounding.


*********************************
 
 "Hey ASR" Karan greeted Arnav, but was shocked when Arnav strode towards him


"Stay away from Khushi" Arnav stated without greeting Karan back.


"What?" Karan Asked.


"You heard. Stay. Away. From. Her" They glared at each other.  


"Excuse me it's, you who need to stay away from her not me ASR" Karan replied calmly.


"You have done enough damage and we don't want her to be second Vaishali..." Arnav didn't finish his sentence. 


"DON'T" Karan growled.


"Then stay away" Arnav growled.


"We will see" Karan said.

***********************************


LOVE
KBS




*Credit to: Dumas and her sister PiyaBig smile*
PROOF READING BY: CHEESEMADTongue

6.THE REAL ME


Time waited for none. Arnav Singh Raizada knew its exact meaning. Past spared none. He still remembered her last words, the curse that he still  carried. He was confused, does his possessiveness for her was out of guilt or responsibility? Yes, he was guilty because he was responsible for her past; because of him the history is going to repeat itself. But this time he was not alone, he has responsibility to fulfill, he would not let the dark evil from their past succeed this time because back then he was vulnerable; but this time he was a protector.
********************
   
"Arnav Singh Raizada is married?" Khushi asked


"Are F**king kidding me SD?" La asked with bewilderment.


"No! That girl...ya Sana was speaking as if she is the owner of this company!" Khushi said with annoyed expression.


"Ah! She was always like that; always clingy, demanding and worse pouting... she pouts like a dog and looks like a pig" La said with disgusted expression.


"Don't tell me, I know that already, she pouts at least 10 times in a line, I mean how can she be Girlfriend of sir? I must say your ASR has very bad taste" Khushi said rolling her eyes.


"ASR was never interested on her, he declared her as his girlfriend to protect her dignity, the thing that confuses me that why he is with her" La said


"Every man wants the same thing La" Khushi said and felt someone punched her heart


"ASR is not at all like that, he respects women a lot, you are new here, you will know him only when you will work with him, believe me" La said smiling "But I hate that Sana" La made a face


"ARNIII" They both mimicked Sana together and burst out laughing.
******************

  Aakash was confused; he was confused with the behavior of Arnav Singh Raizada. He was never over protective of someone then why her. Is that out of guilt or is that because he still...? He observed his brother from distance, his body was resting against the window casually, but Aakash could bet that a huge conversational storm was going in his brain. He knew Arnav more than anyone and he would support him through thick and thin.


              "Bhai"  Aakash called out.           

Arnav turned and gave him a faint smile, and Aakash reciprocated. They stood in silence, not knowing what to say.


"You want to say something! I know, go on with it Aakash" Arnav said still not looking towards Aakash


"Bhai, you said you will only protect her but you are behaving as if you own her, accept it bhai you still feel for..." Aakash was saying but Arnav stopped him


"Cut it Aakash, you know I don't want to remember anything. It's not worth it. Leave all this, back to work" Arnav finished sternly.


Aakash again signed and left the room.

*********************************

Payal Kumari Gupta knows and defined life very well. The people she loved were her life, she would do anything for them, but Khushi was a whole different case. She was not any other person for her but she was her soul. She knew that to protect Khushi she would have to sacrifice a lot, but she was ready, ready to go to any extent for her sister.

Yes she would play and let others play as well. But she knew only Arnav Singh Raizada could protect Khushi, and she would make sure that this time Khushi stays with him, let other be damned.

********************************

He was frustrated beyond limit, that girl again occupied his thought. He drank the juice sent by Sana, he hated Sana but he himself didn't know why was he with her. A sudden bout of desire shot through his blood in his whole body, he trembled as his eyes diluted, his hands shook and his body suffocated inside the confines of his tight clothes 


Her images started running in front of his eyes, her laugh, their love, their kisses, everything. He couldn't take it, he was trying to forget her, he had to forget her.


He raked his hand through his hair roughly and cursed loudly. He needed to be laid, NOW! Yes Arnav Singh Raizada needed sex to vent out his frustration.Yes, it was him; the real him. He picked his phone and dialed a number.


"COME TO MY ROOM ASAP"

******************************** 

Sana Khan now a well known face but had nothing, she only believed in money that's why she was with ASR or that's what people thought. In simple word she was his girlfriend only for the world but in reality she was paid for her service, Yes, her body Service.

"COME TO MY ROOM ASAP"

"OK" She cuts the call and did minimal make-up, lifted her breast upwards for his view and applied red vine lipstick.


Now she is ready to be ravished by him, she smirked and made her way to his private room in top floor.

**************************

"ASR" Sana said in sexy voice and eyed the glass that he was holding


"Don't waste my time Sana, remove everything. NOW!" He ordered and again drank the juice


He felt ashamed of his own deeds but yet again he needed another body to forget her, he was not worth of her, but he had protect her, and he would protect her but first he had to stop thinking about their past, only then he could protect her


And to forget her he had to do this

Promise me Arnav that you will not let any other women touch you


He trembled when her words echoed in his mind, but his thought was interrupted when Sana placed her hand on his back, roaming it seductively

And he closed his eyes in surrender... surrender to his own destruction
 ***********************

LOVEKBS

5 comments:

  1. this is confusing; too much info. i would continue reading to find out the answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just start reading this story and yes it's really confusing!!! Protect khushi from what??? And why he is the inky one who can protect her? They did share a past and I'm eager to know it and yea he is damn destroy to do such thing to forget whatever troubling his mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read ahead.... you will understand baby :D

      Delete
  3. Just began reading this story and yes, definately it is confusing... for the moment! I will read the rest and give my next comment asap. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only u & ASR can explain why he is protecting her,at the same time hurting himself ,thanks

    ReplyDelete