Thursday 2 July 2015

Hope In Rain Part 50 {MAHA-UPDATE}



BY KBS

NOTE

I am the sole holder of these stories, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

Chapter 50. AT LAST I FOUND YOU

MAHA UPDATE Part {A}



After tackling the attacker, Arnav and Khushi somehow reached the secret farmhouse of Raizadas. It was located very deep inside the dense forest and the weather was at its worse, hence it had taken a very long walk to reach the farmhouse, leaving both of them exhausted but they knew they can't sleep, they have to be cautious.










They didn't know the exact time but they assumed that they were late and Aakash would be waiting for them but as they reached fighting with the dense bushes, they didn't find Aakash and Payal there.












"I hope they are okay" Khushi mumbled as a flash of Veer pointing gun at Anjali came to her mind making her gasp










"What is it Khushi" Arnav asked concerned










"I need to tell you everything Arnav... I don't know what will happen next but you have to know" Khushi tugged at his shirt urgently












"Nothing will happen okay but yes I do need to know... let's go upstairs... there we will be safe till Aakash arrives here with police" he dragged her up









When they reached Arnav looked back at Khushi to assure if she was okay but was taken aback when felt her soft lips on his and without holding back he kissed her back with ardor. He knew she was tensed, he could sense it in their kiss and he knew something big was coming, when they broke apart he tilted her head up and forced her to look in his eyes












"Let it be anything.... until I have you by my side nothing can break me love" he kissed her softly again, then again and then with a groan took her lips hungrily to suck and lick them












Once he was satisfied he told her to start telling him. Hesitantly at first but slowly Khushi told him everything. When she finished she was afraid he would break, he would break for her di, but all she got in response was his silence and blank expression












She was about to persuade him to react when Aakash barged in the room with Payal in tow












"Bhai... pleasantries later... tell me if Police has arrived" Aakash was huffing












"No..." Arnav said still with a blank expression












Aakash and Payal looked worriedly at Khushi "I told him everything" she whispered










"Arnav bhai I'm so sorry" Payal bent her head low in shame










"Does it even matter now" Arnav asked










Everyone stood in silence regretting their terrible past but Aakash tried to divert the topic










"Where is Di" Aakash asked and Khushi gasped in horror










"What..." Arnav asked in alert










Khushi told them about Veer pointing gun at her when Anjali told her to run away!










"Oh god di.... she is not here... police hasn't arrived... what are we gonna do" Payal was shaking horribly










"Aakash go and find di and call the police" Arnav instructed, Khushi was still worriedly looking at him as he still hasn't given any reaction regarding Veer










After calling police Aakash came back “Bhai the police force is on their way here... they are planning to patrol the area but due to bad weather and dense forest it’s hard for them to find the farmhouse"










"Good... Aakash I hope you meet them in your way... talk to commissioner, tell him to send more police, take a batch and go to search Di and send a batch here..." Arnav said and handed him his Bluetooth










"Got it bhai... don't worry police is on their way and no one knows about this farmhouse, you both are safe and take this" Aakash handed him a gun "you might need it"










"You said we are safe" Khushi said












"Never underestimate your enemy" Arnav grumbled and gave Aakash a 'go fast' look












"Bhai...." Payal started when Arnav stopped her












"I got Khushi back Payal.... nothing else matters" Arnav clutched Khushi close.












"I know bhai but please forgive us" Payal said and quickly added "What happened with Sana was fabricated by her..."












"Is that make me look less bad Payal" Arnav said in a grave voice "The way you and Di manipulated me is still forgivable but is my untrusting nature forgiving?"












"Yes it is..." Khushi turned him towards her "No one is at fault... okay" she then turned to Payal












"Jiju, jiji please go and search Di... she needs us" Khushi said












"Take care" Aakash pleaded with his eyes to Khushi and in response Khushi mumbled a 'I know'












Being said that Aakash dragged a reluctant Payal out who wanted to stay with her sister but assuring her umpteenth time that she was safe and probably happy with Arnav, Payal relaxed.












They ran towards the sounds of sirens...










"This is it... lets finish this for once and all" Aakash hissed as the image of his dead mother, brother and traumatized Arnav flashed in front of him


******************************



"Stop.... Shyam Stop" Karan hopped out of car when he saw two cars standing on the side of road in a jigsaw way












Shyam breath hitched as he recognized one of the car as Anjali's... he looked madly around, his gaze turned haunted as his mind conjured many possibilities of his love being hurt












"No" he uttered the word wrenching from inside, his stomach was churning and heart was heavy with an unknown ache












"Anjali...." He ran towards the forest












"Stop... Shyam... I know who's the second car is" Karan said












"Whose?" Shyam gulped












"Veer" Karan mumbled and a heavy guilt consumed him "Di is in danger"












"Don't call her that you can never call yourself a brother" Shyam hissed and ran inside the forest shouting her name


***************************





"I'm sorry" Arnav mumbled as he skimmed her shoulder with nose then inhaled her scent deeply











"Arnav... hush baby" Khushi tugged his hair and pulled his face down "You are a wonderful man... my man"












"I failed as a husband" he rasped










"Husband" Khushi gasped "We are married?"












"Not by the law, not in front of anyone but in front of your god" Arnav kissed her forehead "I have filled your maang, marking you as mine, had vowed to protect you but see what I did" he kept his head on her shoulder and cursed himself












If it was any normal time, Khushi would have gasped, would have pushed him away demanding more information, would have taken time to process the revealed information but right now seeing the broken man in front of her... standing in front of her defeated, filled with self loathing, the man whom she loved with all her being... and who was supposedly her husband she thought with a small smile. She would stay and would do what a lover and a wife should do












"You have not done anything deliberately.... even with Sana..." it stung even if he was not at fault it aches to think and imagine them but gathering herself she continued "With Sana... you were not at fault... she drugged you baby, you haven’t deliberately gave her my rights and stop blaming yourself for Veer, Di is strong, she is a fighter and she loves you"












"I'm worried about you" he looked up at her and intensely stared at her "Sometimes I worry that my intense feelings would make you run away but believe me Khushi I know nothing more than you, I need nothing other than you... I... is it even normal" his hold tightened on her and her lips parted hearing him












"You love me..." she whispered












"Oh baby... you have no idea how much" holding her butt he pushed her on his rigid masculine form making her moan "You can make me go on my knees Mrs. Raizada" he growled and his hands went inside her T-shirt, his hands roamed over her back, taut stomach, small navel, he skimmed the skin under her swell but never touched her globes












Khushi arched up at him wanting his touch on her aching and suddenly heavy with anticipation breasts... she wanted to be ravished, loved and seeing Arnav looking at her with that maddening desire laden eyes she was sure with one push Arnav would take her against the wall....












"I'm not a virgin" it was a statement more than a question










"No... I have marked you in every possible way.... you are mine Khushi... only mine to love" he said and waved his hand in her dark curls and lifted her head up "I want you so much.... I was a fool to leave you baby... please forgive me"












Ignoring his throaty plead Khushi said "how much time it would take for Police to arrive here"












Frowning Arnav replied "I heard the sirens... so maybe 20 to 30 minutes"












She parted her lips and looked at him 'Time to get back what is mine'












"You love me right" she asked and caressed his face












Groaning he pinned her on the wall "hell yes"












"Then show me" she mumbled












"What" his eyes widened in surprise but Khushi smirked when she saw his pupil diluting












"Take me on bed and against this wall" she tip toed up and took his lips between her teeth in an erotic manner "I need you... husband"












"But...." he half heartily protested when actually his hand were already trying to tug out her dress












"You have only twenty minutes" she bites her lips












"Enough for me to show you the stars" he hissed












"Arnav..." she moaned and that crumbled every resistance and hesitation of Arnav as he lifted her up and carried her to bed.
 

************************





MAHA UPDATE Part {B}

Warning~ Mature content


Placing her on the bed he stood up and swiftly undressed himself and was pleased to see his innocent wife gawking at his large and thick erection, her expression made his growing erection twitch












"Your turn" he challenged eyeing her cloths












And an image of them writhing and rolling on the bed flashed in her mind making her jerk up with surprise, ‘So that’s the reason for his familiarity of touch’ she thought.












His lips parted as he saw her sitting up on her knees and pulling the T-shirt off her, then she scrambled out of her pants, and then sat cross legged on the bed bluntly inviting him












Once naked, they stare at each other with longing...










"Lay down" he ordered and breathing heavily Khushi followed












He hovered over her still not touching her making her wetter with waiting and need. She was about to reach for him when his lips came over hers, his hands covered her heavy breast and kneading them firmly yet softy












His hands then caressed her cheek, chin, neck, shoulder, chest, stomach, navel and his lips followed the suite. He nipped her skin, bathed her with wet kisses all over, sucking her nipples till they were red and hard. An orgasm hit her when his teeth tugged at her nipples leaving him in awe of her response












"More... please" she begged and heaved, her legs were lifted up and wrapped around his waist












"Are you ready for more... you are still very new baby" Arnav said, but he himself wanted to bury himself deep inside her












"Please... please" Khushi pleaded












"Don't beg" he kissed her to quite her down












His hands moved down past her navel, caressing her pubic hear, he parted her flesh softly and caressing her, readying her, her hips moved with rhythm of his hand and when they both couldn’t take the torture anymore he tilted her hips high and slowly pushed his way inside her waiting and wet core












They both shuddered with intensity; he slipped in and felt every inch of her wet cave












"Arnav" she sighed












"How much do you need me" he demanded and in response she just moaned wantonly "speak" he ordered












"I need you so much... please...oh god yes... ah!" She panted












Not wanting to torment her anymore he thrust inside her and picked up the pace, shifting her one leg over his shoulder and tilting his hips, he thrust up making her scream her pleasure out.












They both rode and clawed at each other, Khushi came vigorously, her hips still moved trying to take him more inside her, as she tightened and clenched around him he came throwing his head back, spearing inside her like a bullet and emptied himself inside her












She sighed and curled around him, her hands tightened around him and her scent soothed his senses












He was home.



**************************************************




Sucking, licking, bites woke Anjali up, she felt a burning sensation in her throat and felt puckish by the touch. As her eyes got focused, she screamed as she saw Veer groaning and kissing her throat, she struggled to push him off only to realize that her hands has been tied behind her












"Don't touch me" she struggled fanatically












"You are my wife" he hissed












"No I'm not" she spat









"Yes you are love of that Shyam" he raged and grabbed her by neck "Forget him, he will not help you"












"He is far much better than you" she struggled












Veer laughed menacingly "Oh my god, you don't know anything, don't you?" He shook with mirth but then he stopped and turned suddenly serious "See go home. I'll just finish Khushi and then we can live as a family"












This time it was Anjali who laughed "Look at yourself you delusional man. I don't love you... actually I never loved you"












"Then who" Veer asked darkly












"You already know" Anjali tilted her chin up










Veer grabbed her by hair and tried to kiss her but when she didn't allow; he screamed and hit the tree behind her












"Then let me tell you his pity little secret" he smirked as he came close to her












"He is my brother, my adopted brother"












Anjali gasped












"And now goodbye wife, I hope your lover finds you, I will finish you both at the same time" saying this he again hit her on head resulting her to faint












"Now where is this Khushi Kumari Gupta" he said loading his gun



*******************************




Arnav buttoned his shirt and shook his head smiling, Khushi was still on the bed sulking and demanding 'against the wall quickie’, but he refused.












"Just a quickie" she pouted












"Police will be here anytime you insatiable woman" he laughed












"Yes call me insatiable and who was the man biting and licking my skin trying to eat me up and groaning like I'm a roasted chicken" she said sarcastically












"Oh baby you taste so fine that I can't control myself but I promise once this all ends you won't be leaving bed for weeks" he winked making her smile "Now get dressed"












Nodding Khushi went to bathroom; Arnav was pacing the room when his phone rang












"Hello Mr. Raizada, I'm inspector Tiwari, we are patrolling the area but due to heavy rain we are unable to find our way to farmhouse, could you please send someone who knows this area well"












"Where is the forest instructor" Arnav asked












"We cannot reach him sir" inspector replied












"Okay I'm coming" he kept the phone "Khushi... Khushi come up fast we have to go"












She came out "In this weather... where"












Then he told her about the conversation he had with inspector












"So send someone" Khushi said "You are not going, you need food and rest"












"Khushi....we have to go" Arnav ordered












"No... Okay you go I will finish cooking till you come" she said












"Are you mad, you seriously think that I will leave you here knowing that Veer is searching you" he raced towards her and caught her arms "I'm not losing you again you get that" he shouted












"Baby... shhh" Khushi rubbed his chest












"Don't shh me... you are going with me" Arnav said firmly












"No I'm not" he was about to argue back but Khushi covered his mouth with her palm "You will be just ten steps away from me, you know this forest by heart, I will be safe here, no one knows about this farmhouse and most importantly I will prepare something for us... Arnav we are safe...”












"Why can’t you just listen to me for once, you don't know anything.... last time I....” He has totally lost his confidence












"Till you are alive no one can harm me okay... look at me" she kissed him hungrily "Now go get them here"












"Are you sure" Arnav asked












"Yes plus come back asap because you have to eat" Khushi ordered












"Why are you forcing me to eat" Arnav sulked












"Because I know you didn't have anything since I left you alone in the garden" she said












"You haven't too?" He asked concerned and she shook her head, sighing harshly he grabbed her face between his palm and firmly kissed her "Go and make something, you have to eat dammit"












"Yes my laad governor" she teased













"I love you" he whispered












"Love you more" she smiled then pushed him towards the door "Now go"












"Don't go out okay I'll come asap" he directed and she nodded












She waved till she saw him disappearing in the forest, then she ran in the kitchen and slapped her head seeing limited stocks












"Bread, jam and tea will have to do" she mumbled










She was pouring the tea in cups when a sound of glass breaking sounded from drawing room. Worrying it to be Arnav, Khushi ran outside shouting his name, but stopped dead in track












"At last I found you" Veer smirked

*****************************


Please Have the Courtesy to COMMENT



LOVE
KBS

18 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh noooooo !!!! Veer !!!!! I cnt express how much I hate u mannnnn...
    And u still hvnt reveal d ''main villain''

    Awesome updt.. Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome yaar...finally arshi are together in every sense ;) ...but i m soo worried..she shud have listened to arnav...veer has found her...damn...i wish arnav kill him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and hot update
    Oh no Veer found Khushi... Hopefully Arnav will reach soon!!!
    Thanks for the pm;)

    IF: Alai123

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahum Ahum
    *eyes closed*
    Read the rest part
    It was amazing and superb
    Love it
    Oh no that veer found khushi
    Update soon
    Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. finaly arshi together i'm very happy for them but a bit tensed what will happen now please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. my IF ID is aashi7 i have commented there :) i just love your story muahh

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update.......but few things confuses me....if veer is surjeet's son then Anjali was 9 or 10 when he was born....so he's 10 yrs younger than her????? that means he's younger than Khushi as well!!!! then how old is Khushi n Arnav? Veer is a famous doctor n has been married to Anjali for 4 or 5 yrs....but if you look at the story it happend 2 yrs back !! coz it was after Anjali's marriage Arnav n Khushi got married...then how come Kairavi is lyk 4 or 5 yr old...plss correct it it kiindof get confusing......otherwise I love this story...I read all your stories...you are an awesome writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Yup all this age factor didn't cross my mind .. What calculations and observations. Wah !

      Delete
    2. Accident happened 2 years ago not Anjali's marriage!
      Far point well made miss Serina.... Veer is indeed younger! I am working on it because the truth is just revealed that who actually Veer is!

      I haven't given much thoughts on anyone's age because I was too busy with ARSHI *guilty* But yes the ages of character have been sorted out from start but I am sorry if it confused you

      I will try to justify it anyhow... but yes remember Shyam was adopted and he was much bigger when he was adopted so he is not younger than Anjali...

      Yes Veer is indeed younger I will reveal that don't worry... Khushi was an infant when Veer was born and hence I have mentioned that the first time he had attacked her, the attacker was very slender and young!!! If you have noticed it I have mentioned...

      I will work on few things though!

      Thank you so much for reading my stories...

      Loved you comment and support

      LOVE
      KBS

      Delete
    3. thx for the reply.......really love all ur stories...especially hope in rain and raw, possessive,passion....best ever....looking forward to next chapter.....
      Note: when u r working on the ages remember Veer is a doctor...it takes min 5 yrs to be a doc.......:P

      Delete
    4. Nah! he is really not a doctor! I have mentioned once, he is not real he is just an enemy... to marry Anjali he had told and showed Raizada that he is a doctor! I have updated chapter 51, I hope it will answer your question

      Delete
  8. wonderful chapter.....plsssssssssssss update soon...cant wait for next chap......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome update.

    Heat rose twice in my body... 1. Felt like killing Veer.. I was really angry reading how he treated Anjali.

    2. The awesome heat which arose from the nearly never ending praying of and friction caused by Arnav and Khushi's bodies. Awesomely written.

    The insatiable Khushi, wanted another Quickie ! inspite of Arnav insisting her to accompany him, stayed back. Cooking something Delicious for him. ( gutter mind here)

    There stands Death .... Veer ... and Khushi is alone !

    I think the phone call was from Veer and not the police, as he was searching for Khushi. So he called Arnav to know from exactly where they are exactly. Once Arnav was out, Veer must have killed the Forest Instructor and then entered the house.

    Ab kya hoga... Jane tu ya Jane tu ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salute to your imagination... believe me I haven't calculated that much... the sad part some of the characters of the story are going to die at the end... and the story is itself at the end

      But yes there will be more intense scenes between Arnav and Khushi!!!

      No seriously!!! *giggles*

      Delete