Saturday 5 December 2015

Hope In Rain Part 53

BY KBS

NOTE

I am the sole holder of these stories, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.



*Looking down* I am not expecting you all to remember me! Infact you can all punch me! But seriously I just got over with my exams! I will say nothing more but please don't hate me

 


CHAPTER 53~ LIFE
    *IGNORE THE MISTAKES, NOT PROOF CHECKED*



Khushi hugged him and cried, wrenching her away from him, he held her face between his palms and checked her from head to toe and saw her head swollen, he paled




"I remember everything" she confessed




Arnav closed his eyes thinking Khushi would abhor him but he felt her lips on his




"Kiss me" Khushi whispered




And he did, he put all his anguish and heartbreak. Their tongue sorted each other out, calming their soul and heart. They moaned in unison and their tongue and mouth sucked each other




"You love me?" Arnav asked like a child as tears streamed down his face




"I do... a lot" Khushi wiped his tears and kissed his chin




"Oh lovers" Veer growled, his eyes were red and mouth was filled with blood, he groaned in pain as he tried to sit up, he tried to reach the slick knife behind him "your time is up"




Arnav pushed Khushi behind him waiting for his next action.




Veer saw Arnav’s hand going behind his back to fetch the gun from his rear pocket; he narrowed his eyes as his hand tightened around the knife. He couldn’t leave them alive; they were children of his parent’s killers. He saw Arnav pointing gun at him and laughed




“Kill me before I kill you ASR” Veer slowly stood up groaning in pain, vomited and spluttered some blood, coughing he took few steps toward Arnav and Khushi. Arnav was about to shoot his leg when Veer threw the knife at him that stuck and cut Arnav below the wrist




Khushi screamed in horror and Gun fell down from Arnav’s hand, he hissed as he clutched his hand but to protect Khushi he pushed her behind the tree and Khushi fell down on her knees. Veer hopped down to take the gun “Your time is up Raizada” Veer laughed and was about to pull the trigger when Khushi threw a handful of soil in his eyes.




Shrieking Veer staggered back rubbing his eyes, with gun still pointing towards them, Khushi kicked his knees and he fell down, then Arnav elbowed his shoulder and Veer fell down on his front screaming in pain.




Then Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, grasped each other’s hand and kicked Veer together with all the power they could muster “Back at you jerk” Khushi screamed





“We have to go” Arnav said and pulled her towards him “Will you be able to run or should I carry you”




“You have cut your hand let me cure it first” Khushi looked panicked 




He lifted her up in his arms and began running “I am okay, I am fine, and I will be fine till you are with me”




Khushi looped her hand around his neck and kissed him and he kissed her back “Later I am gonna need more than kisses”  



***********************************


Shyam shifted the bushes and Anjali’s eyes searched around




“There is our Farmhouse” Anjali cried with relief, she stumbled a little but Shyam held her.




“Careful, I may not be always around to catch you” Shyam scolded her




“I know you will be” she whispered looking deep into his eyes




Soon they heard loud footsteps cutting through the bushes, Shyam became alert and pulled Anjali with him behind a tree to hide, but they saw police paroling around the farmhouse, screaming orders and running towards deep in jungle, Shyam relaxed “Its Police”




Whimpering Anjali wrenched away from his arm and ran towards the police flaring her arms in air, and then she saw Aakash and shouted his name “Aakash...”




Aakash ran towards her and hugged her “Di”




“Aakash oh god are you okay” she hugged him tightly “Where is chotey and Khushi” 




“They...” Aakash looked haunted




“They what...” Shyam asked




“I think Veer found them....” Aakash said and Anjali gasped in horror and for a moment of doubt she looked at Shyam 




Shyam recognized her doubt and closed his eyes “Maybe I will have to give up my life to prove you my loyalty”




“What... what is going on here?” Aakash asked




“Sir we have to find them can we move” the sub inspector asked in a very hurried tone




“I will tell you later” Anjali said nodding Aakash told them to follow him




As Shyam begin to move Anjali said “I trust you”




“No you don’t” Shyam smiled sadly

***************************


“We choose the wrong way, meadow was from the left turn but we chose the right turn, and now we are at the dead end” Arnav kept Khushi down “All because of you, because of you I chose the wrong way”




“Oh hello mister you were the one who was bursting about how well you know this forest” Khushi said sarcastically




“I lost because I had a heavy weight on my arms talking miles in minutes” Arnav attacked back




“You called me fat” Khushi asked outraged “You dumbo”




“You don’t call your husband dumbo” Arnav argued




“And you don’t call your wife fat” Khushi heaved and turned back




After a minute of silence “Arnav are we gonna die, what if he finds us, we are running towards the cliff”




“Hey no baby” he gathered her in his arms “I won’t let anything happen to you even if I have to give my life” Khushi covered his mouth with her palm




“I don’t know what is going to happen next” Khushi buried her face in his chest




“I will fight Khushi and I hope police will find us, I have got this whole area surrounded” Arnav was hugging her tightly when they heard some rustle around the corner bush, Arnav stilled and bent low towards her ear “Hold my hand ran towards the cliff as fast you can”




“But that’s the cliff...” Khushi whispered back 




“Trust me, I have promised to protect you with my life, I have got a plan” He held her hand “Now run” 




And they were running towards the dead end, the cliff.


***************************


Two dark eyes saw them running towards where he wanted




“It’s better than my plan, now no one will be able to save them” Veer laughed maniacally “Mom your revenge will be fulfilled today, I will kill Khushi in front of his eyes, then he will know the pain”

*******************************



“Do you see them officer” Shyam asked the police




“Not yet but keep following the footprints” the officer said




“Sir See” another police man pointed at the ground “the footprints are going right, what is in the right side” he asked a forest officer who was accompanying them




“Right side ... its cliff at that end” officer said




Anjali gasped and trembled, Aakash held her before she fell down “Cliff... Aakash he will find them, I married a monster”




Shyam ran to her and held her face “Look at me” he pushed her face up and Anjali looked into his eyes “I know it’s hard but trust me, I have promised Kairavi that I will not let anything happen to her mom or any of her family member, trust Arnav because I know Arnav will handle everything, trust Aakash because I know he will pull his family back together”




Anjali sobbed “Save them, please” she held his collar “I do trust you, more than my life, I pulled that vile man into our life, I should be punished not them, Shyam save them, maybe he will listen to you”




“Why would Veer listen to him” Aakash asked flabbergasted 




But Shyam and Anjali were gazing at each other, communicating through eyes “Okay I will try” 




“Sir another team is near the cliff, we have to go too” the officer shouted, Aakash nodded at Anjali and ran behind them




“Let’s go” Shyam held his hand out and Anjali grasped it tightly




“I know the shorter route, we will reach there early, and you need to talk to him”

***************************************


“What now, aren’t cliffs supposed to be filled with big rocks, where we can hide, and then attack the villain; like they show in the movie” Khushi panted and looked around “I can’t run anymore, I am feeling dizzy and my head is throbbing”




“Tell me what I should do to make you feel better” Arnav asked still worried about his next move




“Kiss me” Khushi teased thinking it would lighten the tension but she saw his eyes turning dark and intense. His hands fisted her hair and his lips attacked hers, his tongue lounged deep inside her mouth tangling with her tongue, she moaned as he tilted her head for better access




They parted “Now I am feeling better”




From corner of his eyes Arnav saw veer coming towards them. Arnav turned back and saw they are just 20 feet away from the cliff edge and Veer in front of them with a loaded gun, it was time for him to bring his plan to action, he didn't want to do that but he had no other option, to save Khushi he would go to any extent. He closed his eyes and pushed Khushi back harshly “I am sorry” he whispered 




Khushi stumbled back, looking horrified at Arnav “Love what happened”




“Love... who love?” Arnav hissed, his eyes guarded, his expression cold




“Arnav...” Khushi whimpered confused by his sudden change of attitude 




“Go away” Arnav screamed




“What....” Khushi asked in the verge of bursting out crying




But before she could have said anything Veer voice echoed around her, shrieking she ran to Arnav, hiding behind his back “Arnav... Arnav” she chanted his name, trembling in fear




Arnav fisted his hands on his side to not to hug her and sooth her




“You let her go and I will kill her” Veer threatened 




Arnav knew his next words would break Khushi but her life is important, he wanted her to live, happily, without any threat, even if it was without him “Kill her”




Khushi gasped, she looked at his face trying to search the warmth she had seen while he was kissing her a while ago. Why he is doing this she thought




“Are you serious Raizada” Veer looked stumped




"Do I look like I am joking" Arnav said 




 "Arnav... baby... what...." Khushi clutched his arms



"Don't fool me" Veer roared and lifted the gun to shoot but stopped when Arnav pulled Khushi in front of him




"Let’s make a deal, I value my life, I have already lived a year and half without her and believe me I can live my whole life, you want to kill her right” he held Khushi’s forearm and pushed her in front of him, then pushed her some more “Go on and let me leave” 




Veer and Khushi’s expression were alike. Khushi was unable to believe that in front of her was the same man who was always ready to die for her, there was surely something in his mind, she won’t believe this facade of his so easily, but if that was his plan why didn’t he involved her




On the other hand Veer was perplexed and shaken up badly. All his revenge was to cause pain and loss to Raizada, but here ASR was ready to give up Khushi for his own life, even ASR was making a deal. He doesn’t want that, Khushi or his family hadn’t killed his parents, it was Raizadas who had killed them.




His decision was made, he looked at Khushi who was trembling, and then at Arnav who was standing 10 feet away from him with a cold expression what does he think that I will let him go, if I can’t cause him pain then I will kill him not Khushi




“So deal done” ASR asked




“Yes” Veer said “But there is slight change in the plan, how about I don’t kill her instead I will kill you”




Arnav’s jaw tightened, Plan successful! He closed his eyes ready to take the bullet! The time has come

***********************************

Jeez! How was it! Good/Bad/Stinky? Please tell me, comment away!

P.S~ I have already started writing the update of Love In Bigg Boss, so hope I will update that soon too!

P.S.S~ Don't hate KBS

LOVE
KBS


6 comments:

  1. Ohh no... Plsss save them 😞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update
    Pls let the police and other come soon before Veer shoots Arnav who is ready to give up his life for his love, Khushi.
    Thanks for the pm;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, my heart want to break, eager dammit wait next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete