Saturday 11 April 2015

Hope In Rain Part 48 and 49



Part 48 and scroll down for Part 49





BY KBS

NOTE

I am the sole holder of these stories, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.





48. THE RUN



Shyam recalled his conversation with his brother who was not related to him by blood but Shyam had worshiped him his whole life. His first older brother had called him and this time without a fuss told him who his second older brother was.









Shyam was not surprised, he was now used to these surprises life threw at him. Veer was his brother. And man how he regretted being adopted by his Sandhaya Ma now. He remembered how his elder brother was pleading him to help Veer and to keep him safe.









They had never cared for him, he never had an actual family, he never had love or any real relation, and now that he had one, he had friendship and trust of Anjali, the woman he loved, he was not going to screw this up. He would protect her and her family in any cost, even if it cost him his life.


**************************************



Karan Roy was pacing the length of his room, something was wrong he knew, he was worried about Khushi, Veer was not picking up his phone everything was wrong. He was frustrated; he wanted to end the games at once and wanted to have Khushi all to himself as soon as possible.









He again tried calling Veer but he was still not picking up, he sat on the sofa with a thud and pulled his hair. His doorbell rang and thinking it as Veer he ran to open the door but he was left surprised when he opened the door. He saw Shyam standing at his door with an angry expression. Before he would have time to react Shyam pushed the door fully open and stepped in, looming over Karan









“Where is Veer?”









“I don’t know where Jiju is” Karan stammered









“I know everything Karan, drop the act and now tell me where is he” Shyam threatened









“What will you do” Karan challenged









 Shyam saw Karan pulling out a gun from his back pocket sneakily “Oh drop that, you want to save Khushi then help me to find him”









“What Khushi” Karan dropped the gun “What is happening”









Bending down Shyam took the gun and opened it checking out number of bullets “Only one.... what are you, a child” Shyam frowned “See let’s not go deep just tell me where is he”









“I don’t know even I am trying to call him” Karan confessed









“Then let’s go.... you are coming with me” Shyam said and gave the gun back to Karan “And reload it”


***************************************



“My detectives told me where Sana is, maybe he is there” Shyam drove the car as fast as he could









“Sana? What he is doing with her right now?”
Karan asked him









“You know nothing... don’t ya!” Shyam smirked 


********************************



“Thank you for joining us Mr. Raizada its pleasure to have you here” Mrs. Smith said








“No need to thank me! It’s my honor” Arnav said “I am going outside to sit in garden, please do tell me if you need anything”









“Okay sir” She said









“Please call me Arnav” he said and left









He strolled in the garden a bit and then sat down on the bench watching the sun set slowly down the horizon. A passionate memory of his and Khushi hit him and he smiled as if he was living them again








FLASHBACK




“I can’t believe Jiji and Jiju got married” Khushi shrieked









“Khushi stop screaming, we have to hide their marriage” Arnav tried to be reasonable “Give them time to tell everyone, what if our folks didn’t agree...”









“Oh they will, they have to agree or they will face me” Khushi said decisively









“Really and why would you do that?” he asked









“For two reasons, first it is obvious that I will  fight for my sister and second after her it’s my chance to get married” she clapped “Oh I like getting married”









“And how many times do you want to get married” he asked amused









“If the man is you I am ready to get married every day” she grinned as he chuckled “Kiss me” she whispered









“With pleasure” he said and stepped closer









He drove his hands through her hair, tilted her head, and took her lips. Khushi sighed closing her eyes; she stepped upon his feet and encircled her hands around his neck. Arnav felt her fast breathing and rigid nipples









“We have to find a room” he whispered breaking the kiss









“This way” Khushi pointed towards the store room, but Arnav was too aroused to show how amused he was, he just needed to ravish her, place doesn’t matter









Once closing the store room he pushed her on the closed door and came over her, Khushi readily accepted his weight and arched her body to meet his, he fumbled with her zip of her top but somehow managed to get her out of it, then he pulled his T-shirt over his head, Khushi herself snapped open her bra and launched herself in Arnav’s waiting arms.









His hands roamed impatiently on her body, he bent down and pecked the valley between her breast “You are beautiful”









“And you are mine” Khushi kissed his chest










Arnav bent his knees and rubbed his aroused length on her making her more breathless “I want us to be like this always” he sucked her earlobes “I can’t wait to mark you as mine”









“I am already yours” she bit his lips









He went down her body and sucked her navel “And you will be always mine” he groaned and twirled his tongue in her navel making her suck in her belly









“Always”





FLASHBACK ENDS





He closed his eyes and leaned back, his pledge was breaking, and all he wanted to forget everything and go to his Khushi, but all the betrayals and loss stopped him from doing so









“Only if my life wasn’t so complicated.... you would have been mine Khushi.... if only”



*****************************************



Shyam ran inside and Karan followed close behind, they both stopped when they saw Sana on the floor trying to breathe through her mouth, Shyam didn’t need any explanation he knew who would have done that, closing his eyes he turned away









“Sana... oh my god” Karan ran to her and sat down beside her “Shyam she is trying to say something” he shouted, hearing him Shyam rushed beside them as well









“Tell us Sana... oh no wait let us take you to the hospital” Karan tried to lift her but Sana stopped him and shook her head









Gulping some air she looked at Shyam “You... Brother... Veer” she vomited a bout of blood and Karan scrambled away









“What is she saying” Karan screamed his question to Shyam









“Karan why don’t you go out, we cannot save her anymore it’s better if we save everyone else” Shyam said









“What, I am not going anywhere, I am a human, I can’t see her dying, besides she is trying to tell us something” he looked a Sana who was struggling to breathe









“Yes you are human... and how much we both know, so go and you are not doing too well with all the bloods around you, I will try to talk to her” Shyam said decisively









“Seriously what the hell is going on” Karan was terrified









“GO” Shyam shouted and Karan went out









“I am sorry” Karan uttered looking at Sana and went out









After Karan left the room Shyam turned towards Sana “You have helped that man to destroy Arnav and his family, you didn’t have any animosity with them ever but you screwed them, and now when I finally have a real friendship you are trying to snatch that... even when you are dying you are showing how evil you are. I can save you but I will not I can’t let anyone know that I am an unfortunate adopted son of Sandhaya, even though you helped Raizadas at last but I will never forgive you but I can free you from this body so that you can take birth again as a pure soul” he took out a gun from his pocket and covered the gun tip with a silencer “Bye”









And then he shot “It was you who taught me to get killed and kill for love... tit for tat Sana”


************************************



“Di you take the short route, go behind Khushi, we will take the long route to assure you both are safe” Aakash talked over the phone









“Done Aakash and please call the police, I have this feeling that Veer must have come to know everything by now” Anjali turned and saw Khushi’s car “I am just behind Khushi, you and Payal take care”









“Yes di don’t worry keep her safe at least we could do that for Bhai and yes detectives and Police forces are already being alerted” Aakash said









“Okay bye” Anjali kept the phone









“Why we are taking long routes Aakash, we should go behind them that way we will reach bhai sooner” Payal said









“No Payal if we all go in one direction Veer might notice” Aakash said









“That man has been deceiving us from years, he is clever than we think” Payal reasoned









Aakash frowned worriedly


**************************************



Forest surrounded both sides of roads as now the sun was setting, an unsettling feeling was wrenching Khushi from inside, suddenly the need of be in Arnav’s arms intensified and she drove faster, and 180 km/h was the actual speed of her.









Khushi sighed in relief when she saw Anjali droving just behind her, she opened her window and showed a thumbs up and saw Anjali returning the gesture in rear mirror. Smiling she pressed the accelerator and sped up.










She was in a hurry to reach Arnav as soon as possible, her eyes were constantly moving in front and then back to rear mirror to see Anjali following her closely; it was a relief that she was not alone anymore.









She was driving when her eyes again went to rear mirror and to her horror she saw a giant red jeep was following them, which was just behind Anjali.







“Oh god”


***********************************



Anjali saw the jeep and turned the wheel to left to block the jeep from going past her, her instinct was telling her that there was danger in the jeep, the man was wearing a black mask and was constantly trying to drive past her









The mask man then speeds up and pushed Anjali’s car from behind with his jeep resulting Anjali to jerk in front but she didn’t give up. But the jeep was now beside her car, looking at him Anjali tried to see his face









And then he uncovered his face









“Veer” she gasped









“Happy journey wife” he grinned evilly and drove towards Khushi’s car








“NO” Anjali shouted

***************************************************



The story is towards its end, I hope you liked the update, Please if you can, COMMENT before closing the tab



LOVE
KBS













BY KBS


NOTE

I am the sole holder of these stories, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.


49. The Protector



 Anjali shouted. She saw Veer zooming past her with a great speed towards Khushi's car.







That time all Anjali could remember was her brother, Arnav's face and then she decided, she would like to die trying to save Khushi then to lose them forever.







She accelerated, she calculated the distance and then accelerated some more.







"Not your wife Veer... never again"

*****************


Khushi now could clearly see Veer's face, widening her eyes she fumbled with the steering but didn't give up...








"Arnav" she chanted his name desperately








Then she glanced at rear mirror and saw Veer's jeep was about to hit her, she closed her eyes in terror.

*********************


"Arnav"







Arnav jerked up and turned around frantically, he jogged a little here and there, he was restless







"Why I felt Khushi is calling me"

******************


"Stay safe Anjali I am coming" Shyam mumbled and drove as fast as he could "Pass me the phone Karan" he said and Karan picked Shyam's mobile from dashboard and handed him







Shyam dialed and waited "Yes feed her and make her sleep" then he listened "Tell her Shyam uncle will keep her mama safe... promise"

*************


Praying Anjali took a sharp turn and her car spun 180 degree and collided with Veer's jeep. Getting him off guard she reared back and drove the car between Veer and Khushi's vehicles.








All three cars stopped, Veer glared at Anjali who was now looking at him with tears.








Khushi came out and was about to run to Anjali when Anjali shouted








"No Khushi if you love Arnav you will not stop... go... go... I will be okay" Anjali climbed out of car "Tell chotey I love him"








"Not so easy" Veer stepped out too and he was holding a gun "Not so easily wife"








"Anjali di" Khushi shouted in terror








"No Khushi go... go..." Anjali shouted and ran towards Veer








"Anjali I will shoot... stop" Veer shouted his warning, his eyes darting to Khushi who was now running towards her car. She again looked behind at Anjali








"Go... please go" Anjali said and was now standing in front of Veer







Khushi's car zoomed out







"Now shoot husband"

*******************


"Hello miss this is Aakash Raizada, May I speak to Arnav Singh Raizada" Aakash asked over the phone








"Hello Sir, Yes Arnav is here but we are strictly told by him to leave him alone, he is totally aloof" the miss said








"Okay tell him Khushi is in danger" Aakash said "See strangle him if you want but get him on the phone"








"I'll try" miss said and placed the call on hold








Exactly after 1 minutes 30 seconds







"Is she okay, where is she" Arnav panted







"Bhai we need you, everything is screwed, Khushi is driving towards the orphanage, and we have found a lot of shocking truth bhai. I know it is hard for you but please fight for Khushi"








"Cut the crap Aakash... I am coming" Arnav was about to put the phone down








"Bhai do you have any gun" Aakash asked







"No"







"Take a knife with you and we all will meet at our secret farmhouse, be there with Khushi" 

*****************


"I will not let you harm my family anymore" Anjali pushed the gun down glaring at Veer and he chuckled








"Do you really think she is safe" he roared with laughter and then suddenly moved towards Anjali








He hit a spot of nerves behind her neck that paralyzed her and she fainted. Veer caught her then pulled his phone out








"She is in route number 85... Kill her" he cuts the call "Now shall I attend my snoopy little wife"








He dragged her body towards the jungle "Happy day wife"







He whistled as he kept walking deep in the forest

***********************


"Now Khushi is safe" Aakash said







"How" Payal asked







"Bhai has always called himself Khushi's protector and he had never failed, he may be aloof but nothing in this world is more important for him than Khushi"







"I just hope they meet soon" Payal prayed 

******************


Khushi was trembling while driving; even if she had long left Veer behind still the terror was flowing in her blood.







She was fumbling and jerking, she closed her eyes to relax a bit, to control her horrified self but a loud honk made her eyes jerk open.








She looked and poked her head out of the car and saw a large truck was coming towards her with a full force







"Oh my god"







She tried to drive faster but then saw a very familiar SUV was rushing towards her, she blinked her eyes, her neck turned as the SUV zoomed past her towards the truck.








Her eyes widened when both of the vehicles were not showing any signs to stop. She screamed when they were about to collide but fortunately the truck stopped.








And then she saw him, like a hero he emerged out of the white SUV








"Arnav" this was all she could murmur and then she leaped out of the car and ran towards him.








Arnav saw her running and he too sprinted towards her. They both met in middle and hugged each other








Breath whooped out of their body as they tangled each other around themselves, their heartbeat synced and their body hummed.







They clawed on each other fanatically







"I am sorry" said Khushi







"I am sorry love" said Arnav

*****************




Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere hum dum





"I love you so much... I am so sorry" Khushi said







"Shhh... baby I was wrong you needed me and I was..." Arnav was not able to complete because Khushi had slammed her lips on him. She sucked his lips hungrily; her fingers caressed his neck making his nerve twitch








Arnav too held her face gently and tilted her head up; his tongue touched the roof of her mouth making her moan








Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina hum dum
Hmmm.. hmmm..







"Baby we have to go" Arnav whispered







"I am sorry too Arnav, we both were at fault, I shouldn't have left you alone" she looked up at him "You needed me too"








"I have always needed you, more than anything and I promise you one thing I will not let anything happen to you even if I have to give my life..." he roared "You are safe with me... trust me"








"I trust you more than anything more than any power" she sobbed "I have to tell you something"








"Not now first we have to get you in a safe place" he looked around and turned towards the truck and saw the driver was gone "Shit he is gone"








"I saw his face Arnav he was scared himself; he was a thin man, I don't think he is a threat anymore" Khushi clutched his shirt








"No stay here I will check, I don't know who is behind all this, but I promise you I will finish this terror for once and all" he said and started to move when Khushi stopped him








"I know who is behind all this" Khushi said with pain written all over her face








"I... I don't want to know now Khushi, seeing your face I can tell it is someone very close to us, isn't it" he closed his eyes "Well I need no one other then you in my life, but now stay here and let me check the truck"








"But it is nearly night ... Arnav..." she panicked and Arnav enclosed the distance between them








He slanted his lips on her, without permission he bit her lips and his tongue invaded her mouth, finding her tongue he sucked on it hungrily, he pulled her towards him and squeezed her bum, his hands traveled up lightly grazing her breasts. Khushi was floating in the sensation; her dazed self was supported by Arnav








Breaking the kiss he looked at her intensely "I was an idiot enough to leave you in the mess alone"








"There was security with me, it was me who decided to ditch them and come to hunt you alone" she gulped still panting with the effect of kiss








"You are stupid and you are mine" he smiled "You forgave me right" he asked suddenly guilt consuming him








Khushi held his face and pulled his face down "There is nothing you have done to be sorry about love, you were betrayed, more than me and you don't know many facts, and now we will fight it together, I am not anymore afraid because my protector is with me"








"Yes and I will protect you. Now stay here let me check and then we will go okay, don't panic I am just a step away" he said and went towards the truck








Arnav decided to check around the truck, he was behind the truck when suddenly a man came out of bush with a thick stick and was about hit Arnav but he held the stick in air and pulled it towards him with force and the man tumbled towards Arnav.








"Nice try" Arnav growled "But tell your boss when he will find you that he has to face ASR before he touches his Khushi" and Arnav hit the man on head with the stick and the man fainted.


 **********************************



I hope you will like this update, do let me know.

Please  COMMENT



LOVE
KBS

 

12 comments:

  1. no no no pls nt this tym pls i cnt see khushi hurt pls make her reach to arnav fast pls if anything happens to her arnav will die i m so scared to read next chapter pls naext chapter soon :) awesome update and arshi are so naughty hehehe blush :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome i really love it please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved d updt..
    Amzng it was..

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing upadate

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing update!!!
    continue soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome update i really love it

    ReplyDelete