Saturday 14 February 2015

Hope In Rain Part 46 (C) & (D)


BY KBS


For Readers
Okay so this is the update I was waiting to update since the starting, the climax point where the situation will be do or die. Everything will be exposed. Yup there will be lots of action, loss, confessions, love and as promised Passion as well.


Yes, and this story of mine will be ending soon as well, um... lets say 10-12 chapters more.


So enjoy the ride
 
*Please ignore typos, not proof read*

46. BLACK DAY (C)


Arnav sat on the grass of his farmhouse closing his eyes where his mom and Dad used to spend some quality time together and with him and Anjali. He was lost, he was numb, he was lost when his parents passed away, he was lost when his brother passed away, he was lost when he didn't trust Khushi, he was lost when Khushi refused to recognize him, he was lost when he slept with Sana, and today he was lost again, he lost his sister.







He couldn't believe that the disastrous life he was leading since past two years was planned by his own sister, he didn't feel betrayed, he felt dead because now he knew after knowing the whole truth Khushi would never accept him back in her life, and he didn't want to be accepted by anyone








He wanted to go away from all the chaos, he just gave up, he gave up on the promise he had made to his father, he gave up on the love he claimed for Khushi, he knew it was the end. He just couldn't go on like this, for once in life he wanted to go away from everyone.








His sister doubted his love for Khushi, he didn't want to know why, but he now knew that Khushi could never be his, he himself couldn't forgive himself, and then how could he expect Khushi to do that. All the sins he had committed in the past came rushing to him.








The way he shouted at Khushi, the way he pushed Khushi away from him, the way he saw Khushi bruised in the forest, the way he was trapped by his own sister, the way he destroyed himself by sharing his body with Sana.








He's not worth it, love couldn't be unfaithful may come anything. He had broken every promise he had given to Khushi, then how could he claim to love Khushi. She would have to move on he decided.








He was not crying, he was very habituated by this kicks and punches from life by now. He looked around the garden and then looked up and his decision was made, he would go away from everything. 








Khushi was mature, she would lead her life as per her own, she didn't need him, Aakash will lead the business and will take care of Khushi as well, and he was free to go. He sighed now he was only waiting for Khushi to come; he had to see her for the last time.








He knew she would come because by now she would have come to know about everything, and obviously she would choose to leave him. Which lady would take the fact that the man who claimed to love her had shared his body with someone else in pretense of being broken? He was broken but that fact wouldn't prove him innocent, wouldn't prove his love








  He decided that he would go to Jaipur and will sign all the resorts and business in name of Khushi and Aakash. And then he would leave forever. She would be safe, he knew...








"I am coming Ma..." he whispered and closed his eyes now waiting for Khushi to come and end everything for once and all


*******************************************


"It was my fault that I sent Sana to him, I thought you would never come back, I thought..." Aakash wiped his tears ashamed to look up at Khushi








"And you let him destroy himself, you let him sleep with Sana, you let that Sana insult me" she whispered, her voice filled with agony "I don't remember anything, still it pains to know that I have lost so much, my sisters planned my destruction, the man I loved pushed me away..."








"He didn't distrust you he just needed time..." Aakash spoke up in defense








"He needed time when he knew me since my birth, is that even sound right in your own ears and you knew about the plan of jiji and Di then why didn't you tell us" she asked in menacing voice








"I thought..." he stammered








"Exactly you just thought... keep thinking" she turned to leave the room "Arnav was not wrong because her sisters planned this but his sin was to sleep with that woman despite loving me"








"He didn't want to Khushi" Aakash whispered








"But he did" she whispered, closing her eyes taking a deep breath she asked in a calm voice "Where is he now"








"Leave him alone Khushi..." he pleaded because he knew that Khushi would blast him and it would break that already broken man more








"Don't teach me, you have already wasted him, now it's time for me to handle what is mine" she said and Aakash looked up surprised "I can't leave him like he did"








"He hadn't left you ever Khushi" Aakash pleaded








"I have to talk to him, he has to answer my every question" she said determined "I knew he had committed mistakes but I will not leave him and push him towards wrong like you all did to him"








"Don't be hard on him please forgive him" Aakash pleaded "He can be partially blamed but he is not what you are thinking"








"I know him better than you" she whispered "I have to go to him... I have to"


**********************************


Veer saw Khushi going out the house and smirked



"Let the game begin"

*************************************


Anjali was trying Arnav's cell continuously but he was not responding, she had to tell him about Veer, she saw her sleeping daughter and cried in agony, what her life had come to. Their past had come back to haunt them and she just knew that Veer is someone from their past.








Warning of Sandhaya echoed in her ear and she threw the phone on bed in frustration. Her phone rang and she sprung towards it thinking Arnav was calling her and she answered the call in a jiffy.








"Hello Chotey..." she breathed








"No Anjali, its Sana..."








"Why did call me, don't tell me Arnav is with you..." She hissed








   "At least now start trusting your brother at least now, trust your brother's love for Khushi" she hissed back








 "Don't teach me" Anjali warned








"I have to" Sana said calmly "I want to meet you"








"I don't want..."








"Let me finish Anjali, it is regarding your husband, Veer" Sana said making Anjali rants stop








"Where..." Anjali asked








"I will message you the address" 


****************************************************

For Part (D) please scroll down



And as mentioned above, the story has reached at it's peak, the climax point, there will drama, action, confessions, love, passion but I assure you that you will enjoy it.



*****************************







Part (C) on above post
I have cried when I was typing this part, this was hard to write, I cannot write anguish and thus this part was hell hard but it was important. Just trust me, anguish period will end soon, and if you know me then you know that KBS will never stretch separation in more than one chapter 


*Please ignore typos, not proof read*

46. BLACK DAY (D)


Khushi knew where he could be as she drove towards her destination. She wondered about her past, she tried to guess what she might have decided back then, had she decided to leave Arnav or she decided to support him.









She analyzed, she asked her conscience, and heart, her mind was debating with her heart. She had loved Arnav in past and she was not ashamed to admit that she loves him now as well; she gave a sardonic laugh at the sudden turns of their life. Tonight was meant to be theirs, tonight was meant to be the landmark of their love, tonight was meant to be memorable, and tonight was indeed memorable.









She knew everyone would think that now she would leave Arnav and move on because she knew they hadn't understood their love then and they still hadn't understand their love now. She couldn't leave him, she couldn't live without him. Yes, she would not forgive him, maybe it would take time for her to trust him again, maybe it would take time for her to trust him with her heart, and maybe it would take time for her to forget the cheat he had done by sleeping with Sana but she would not leave him.









Everything in life has its pros and cons, she knew how he had blamed himself for her lost memory, how he had berated himself for her condition, how much he had hated himself for the Sana fiasco, but there was lot more things that was still hidden









She now knew that she must have taken this decision that time as well, she must have decided to shield Arnav and be with him, he had always protected her, and now it's her turn to be his shield. She just wanted her memory back because she knew if she got her memory back then mystery of her life would be solved









She stopped the car in front of farmhouse.








"Time for some questions Raizada"


***************************************************


He heard a car screeching and closed his eyes






"It's time" he whispered and heard her footsteps enclosing the distance between them
  






"Leaving me there in that mess you are sitting here resting in peace" he heard her harsh voice and he just smiled








"What do you think that I will forgive you for what you did, if I am here today all broken and confuse is because of you" she shouted trying to pull out some reaction of him but when he didn't react that frightened her "Say something dammit"









After a long silence he said "I know you don't remember but once you had taken a promise from me saying I would never share my body with someone and if I do you would leave me forever, I have done that now leave me Khushi"









"You don't get to decide that" she shouted and sat in front of him, she was taken aback by the blank look on his face "Are you trying to say that you are not at fault and you still loved me when you slept with that Sana"









Khushi searched his eyes for answer but he was blank, she was now getting afraid, she had to pull out some reaction of him, maybe if she hurt him more or threatened to leave him he would react








  
"Cheating is not an accident. You don't trip, and fall into a bed with someone" she shouted and jerked Arnav holding his collar "Say something your silence is killing me"









"Yes I am a cheater" he said still no expression on his face









Khushi gulped 'No, No please he is not taking it well, oh no please react Arnav' she thought clearing her throat she again accused him and this time she let her heart out about how betrayed she felt, about how for a tiny second she hated him









"I have given myself to you, I have loved you and you made a mockery out of it, you pushed me away when I needed you the most, why Arnav why? Why you needed time to think, why didn't to trust me? Our relation was not that weak, was it? You gave up on everything, you left me alone, and when I came back you refused to love me, why? Were you trying to prove yourself innocent? No you are not innocent, why did you go to her, did you find solace in her arms, am I that incapable to love you" she sobbed "Our own sisters betrayed us and you left me there yet again, even now you are not fighting for our love"









"I was wrong to claim my love, if I would have loved you, I wouldn't have cheated" he mumbled









"What the hell you are saying, why you are not explaining to me, why you are not fighting for me, why are you not making me understand" she held his cheek "Look at me Arnav..." he looked at her "Fight for me, make me love you again, make me trust you again"









"Don't... go from here and why are you here alone at first place, where are the security guards" his voice showed concern









"Raizada you better not push me this time, you have to take the punishment that I will give you, tell me why the hell did you sleep with her"









"I don't know, maybe to forget you" he said









"Why did you want to forget me" her voice pained









"I have broken you till the point from where you can never return, when I was fighting that masked man in the forest, when I saw him hitting you I was sure I have lost you, even after committing so many sins I still dared to love you and see here we are today" he sighed "Be mature Khushi you have lots of things to do, I guess Aakash had told you everything about Sandhaya and her warnings, my parent's death now please go, many things are waiting for you"









"Don't teach me, you are now going with me, first we have to talk to our sisters" she said and tried to pull him up in a standing position and he stood up silently









"I have no sisters Khushi" he pulled his hand out of hers









Khushi's heart numbed she wondered about Arnav's behavior "Why he is behaving like this" she thought









She came out of her thought when she felt Arnav caressing her cheek with his knuckles, he then pointed up at the stars "I'll be always with you like these stars" he said confusing her more "You should go"









"Arnav what are you saying, you are coming with me" she said her voice quivered









"I will" he smiled and kissed her forehead









And suddenly Khushi felt guilty for accusing him but she was right as well, he needed to realize but she didn't know that the turn of life had driven Arnav to such point from where he couldn't return.









"I will never forgive you for what you did" Khushi cried holding his shirt









"You don't have to..." he caressed her back









 "You will not say anything more" she shouted, she wanted him to fight and plead for their love









He only smiled "Go Khushi"









Those words sounded like goodbye words but Khushi chose to ignore she knew Arnav would never leave, if only she knew that man standing in front of her was spiritually dead, she had ignored Aakash plea, if only she hadn't.









"I will wait for you" she said moving back and saw him smiling making her confuse, something was not right, her gut feeling told her but the feeling of betrayal was too much and she left, if only she hadn't, if only she had confessed her love... if only.









He saw her looking back with expectation and he knew that she loved him that she had forgiven him, that she was ready to build a life with him, she was ready to redeem on his behalf, that she was ready to fight odds for him and his love. He would have rejoiced if only his soul was alive, if only his life wasn't tangled, if only his agony hadn't overpowered his love..... if only!








 
Arnav looked up and closed his eyes






"Soon ma... Soon"      

******************************************************

Phew! Just assuring you that nothing wrong will happen
 

Please give your views, anything you want me to add or replace but so comment



LOVE
KBS

7 comments:

  1. OMG this was so painful to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, please give Arnav strength To withstand this storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice update!!! continue soon... :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there.. I m ur new reader..
    Just finished reading d story..

    I just want to say one word...


    ''Fantastic''

    And veer... I dnt hv any words o express how much I hate him..
    Who z his brother... !!! I see dis story is coming to an end...
    And his identity not revealed at !!! Y !!!

    Though I hate karan like anything... He is not fully at fault..
    He is being used by veer... D things he did to gt His love... Which is not his...


    I liked dis shyam :-). A lot... Though he is on veer's side..
    He ll be one of them who ll save khushi from veer's evil intentions
    And hp anjali ll frgv him after knowing shyam's truth.. She deserves to be happy :-)


    And lst updt made me emotional.. End of d prt was... Mujhe darr laga arnav condition dekhke :'(

    Pl notify me when u updt dis story and rpp..
    I ll buddy u n if.. Add me and send me blog link..
    Thanks for d same...


    Continue soon and tc :-)

    If-gowtu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there. Why Arnav so selfish? He knew the Killer is still out there. He knew about Veer. But he is not bother about Khushi.
    But anyhow your story is super. Love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now I am crying... I have nothing to say... So sad! It feels all wrong...

    ReplyDelete